Aims and Objectives
- To ensure all pupils of all abilities and backgrounds achieve their full potential.
- To establish and maintain a caring and inclusive ethos, with the wellbeing of all a priority.
- To support all our learners in becoming ambitious, capable learners who are ready to learn throughout their lives.
- To enable our children to be enterprising, creative contributors who are ready to play a full part in their education, life and work.
- To support all children to become ethical, informed citizens who are ready to become citizens of Wales and the world, and who have respect for each other.
- To ensure children develop into healthy, confident individuals who are ready to lead fulfilling lives as valued members of of our society.
To achieve our aims we will ….
- Listen to our children and provide opportunities for pupil participation in school life
- Provide a stimulating, caring and safe environment, both inside and out
- Provide a versatile curriculum, that is challenging, creative and highly stimulating
- Equip our children with ‘Learning Assets.’ These skills and dispositions will act as important assets to them as learners across the curriculum, in school and beyond: collaborating, researching, communicating, self-managing and thinking.
- Ensure a relevant ‘Pupil Offer’ of experiences and opportunities that is unique to the needs of our learners and learning community.
- Provide an open door policy for parents and carers
- Provide high quality, caring, well trained staff
- Provide opportunities for pupils to confidently work independently and collaboratively
- Provide consistent and fair positive behaviour management strategies to ensure a calm working and learning environment
- Provide appropriate and good quality resources to aid teaching
- Provide strong, effective management and leadership
- Celebrate our learners’ successes with our enthusiasm and smiles!